enero 02, 2009

CUBANS IN HEAVEN

Peter came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you. We have some Cubans up here who are causing problems. My flute is missing, mojo sauce is all over the place, they are making guayaberas from their robes, they have domino tables in the cafeteria, and they're wearing baseball caps instead of halos. They refuse to stop making Cuban coffee on the heaven's stairs and some of them are walking around with just one wing."
The Lord said, "Cubans are Cubans, Peter. Heaven is home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, ask the Devil."
Peter calls - the Devil answers the phone "Hello? Dam, hold on a minute."
The Devil returns to the phone,”O.K., I'm back. What can I do for you?"
Peter replies "I just want to know what kind of problems you're having with the Cubans down there."
The Devil again says "Hold on, Hold on........" The Devil comes back to the phone ....."Man, I don't believe this.....Hold on."
This time the Devil is gone 15 minutes! The Devil returns and says.....
"I'm sorry Peter, I can't talk right now. Those dam Cubans have put out the fire and are trying to install air conditioning”.

No hay comentarios: